Saturday 29 October 2011

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stains: Review

I love wearing lipsticks. But I have always hated how easily it smears all over my clothes and face. I used lip stains before but I lost my Care Line one before I moved here in London so I needed to bear with my lipsticks from Avon and In2it.

Then, I saw this lip stain on a Magazine while I was waiting in the Surgery for my appointment with my GP and I really tempted to buy one. I went to SuperDrug in Oxford Street and they have this promo of 3 for 2 wherein one is for 7.99 so I got 3 for only 14.98.
I thought it was weird because it comes in "marker" applicator but it seem to go on smoothly and without too much effort. I tried it in the Forbidden (red), Passion (pink) and Flame (cherry orange) and it is incredible! I supposed to have Crave than the latter but they don't have stock anymore. Anyway, it isn't thick or sticky like lipstick. And the balm keeps my lips from getting dry and gives it a glossy finish. One more thing that I love in this product is that it is flavorless.

It lasted me all day which is even better because I'm busy wandering around when going out. And it is kiss safe. The sad thing is that I don't have anyone to kiss. LOL

With Love,
Ariane

No comments:

Post a Comment