Saturday 17 March 2012

Need Him: Finding God

This is from YouVersion's Bilble Application. It was my very first reading plan when I downloaded the App on my Android Phone last year. I decided to post it here to help others be saved and know Jesus Christ, our Savior.

Please note that I do not intend to own this article.

Why am I here? How do I beat this loneliness? What makes my life so hard? Where is that one special relationship? In such moments, you feel like something's missing, something's wrong in your world. Like perhaps there's something you haven't done, or someone you don't know but are supposed to. At times you feel you have found it, perhaps in a love relationship, but that feeling never seems to last. Every relationship, even good ones, leave you with this hole in your heart. Something isn't right, but you can't find it or fix it. So you keep looking, trying things.

Something isn't complete between you and God, but you're not sure what you're missing. Perhaps you've had these thoughts: I try to live a good life. I try to be a good person. I obey the Ten Commandments (mostly). I am nice and don't steal or kill. You're a good person. You try to be the best you can be, try to do what's right most of the time and try to do more good things than bad. So why do you still feel this void? You may even have tried more drastic ways of dulling your pain -- sex, drinking, buying new things, going to fun places, meeting the right crowd, etc. And for all this trying, there is still something missing. So what do you try next?

Maybe it's time to try God. Not "God" the Philosophy. GOD, the living Creator of the universe. More than a concept, he's a Person, a Deity. He's someone who knows who you are and where you are. He's someone who cares about you, your life, your questions. Maybe this is your time to make a connection to God that will meet your deepest need. Maybe this is your time to understand his great love for you.

God has a plan. What is it? Is your life hard? God said, "I'll carry your burdens." Lonely? "I'll never leave you." Guilt getting to you? "I'll take it away." Life after death? "I can handle that for you. I promise." God loves you as his child, and wants you to enjoy a relationship with him. He is the answer to your search for that ultimate relationship. He will fill the hole in your heart. He is the one Creator of the universe and all it contains, including you. You won't be complete inside until you have a personal relationship with the God who created you. But, there's a problem.

Please continue reading and knowing God, and download the application here. Open for iPhone/iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Windows 8, HP/Palm, Java, Symbian, Mobile Web, Kindle Fire.

God bless everyone!

With Love,
Ariane

No comments:

Post a Comment